Goals and aspirations

Buenos dias!

I am about to start my fifth day in with Human Connections. We have engaged in so many interesting things already, that have already re shaped my perspective, that just make me feel grateful for being here.

In this way, I am looking forward to learn about the structure and functioning of non profits in a developing world. Also, to grow spiritually by appreciating simple things and strengthening my personal faith. Moreover, I am excited to see how does the final project with our new partner Segis turns out and how this experience is going to get me closer with the HC staff and the others traveling with me!

Furthermore, my goals also include gaining skills such as teamwork, communication of ideas and creativity.

Finally, I believe that this experience in going to challenge me in many ways. First, structuring and sharing ideas in two languages at the same time, traveling with people I did not know before, not playing golf and working out every single day, and managing my budget.

Today we are going to meet more HC partner and continue with our project!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Bienvenida

Human Connections and its new partner

June 10th 2018